I'm a freelance animation & graphic designer from Gdańsk, Poland.
I specialise in:
- Made in the technique 2D / 3D
- Comprehensive production of animated advertising spots
- Presentations of products / companies
- Animation identification
- Binding Event
- Interior design and arrangement
- Graphics (designing graphics for e.g. logos, business cards, leaflets and posters)
- Creation of wep pages, designing graphic motifs for websites
- Creation of sculptures, painting and artistic drawings
The broad range of my abilities derives from my passion for art which I have had since I was young, and which I decided to develop at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk at the Sculpting department as well as the Interior Architecture department. I compelted both courses with a distniction. For my thesis with the title "Looking for the Boundary of Interior Architecture. The modernisation project of the U-Boot Hall in Mlode Miasto" I have received a distinction at the Diploma Competition at Gdynia Design Days. In 2013 I have also received a distinction for a design of furniture in the competition at the Design Award 2013.